Need assistance with SSI claims? Our social security attorneys in Fort Washington can help!
If you have been denied disability benefits by the Social Security Administration, it’s time to talk to attorneys in Fort Washington, Maryland, regarding your SSI claims. Medical injury can be traumatic, but the process of claiming Social Security benefits doesn’t need to be.
It can be hard to get the benefits you deserve, which is why it’s crucial to talk to social security disability attorneys so that they can represent you. Not only do you need unbiased information about the disability and health insurance benefits you may qualify for, but you might also need someone who can represent you if you need to appeal your case.
When is the right time to speak to a social security disability attorney?
Whether you are researching SSI claims online or busy fighting an appeal – we can help. Here are just a few cases that should lead you to contacting social security disability attorneys immediately:
- If you have experienced a severe illness or serious injury
- If you have not yet reached the Social Security retirement age but have become unable to work because of illness or injury
- If you are prevented from engaging in any work that you might be suited to do on any substantially full-time basis
- If you are a disabled widow or widower, between 50 and 60 years of age
- If you expect your disability or injury will last for a period on one year or greater
- If you expect your disability or injury will result in death
- If your social security benefits are under review
- If your social security benefits are being revoked
When you book a consultation with our attorneys in Fort Washington, Maryland, we will discuss your rights to benefits as well as the manner in which you assert your rights in court.